In today's show, BJ Murphy describes a friend who is thinking more about the future than ever before. They had a conversation about how personal branding may be the outlet he needs to capitalize on his experience and skills while maintaining a rewarding job.
BJ talks about why you should consider a personal brand, how to go all in on your strengths, and he leaves you with a few resources to tap into.
Here's to your success!
- Personal branding is not just about you
- Creating a personal brand will open up new opportunities
- Decide what you are good at, go all in on your strengths
- Your content can be re-purposed for different media
- Get a Facebook Page for content that promotes the brand
- Beware of paralysis by analysis
- The most accessible resource is at your fingertips, and it’s free
We’re excited to announce that the BJ Murphy 360 podcast is now on iTunes. Feel free to call in via the Anchor.fm app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach an MP3 or a WAV file with your question or comment, or visit the BJ Murphy 360 Facebook page.