As a business owner, how do you drive Social Media engagement and make sure that your brand remains top of mind for your consumers? During the snow event a week ago, here in Eastern North Carolina, I figured the weather was an excellent opportunity for my clients to reach out to customers via Facebook. We created a buzz that had people sharing photos of what they were up to on an unusually cold day.
Such an initiative makes sense only if you have a sizeable Facebook following, so in this podcast, I share some ideas that could help you increase the number of likes on your Facebook page.
- Personal Facebook vs. Business Page audience
- Using Facebook Ads to increase likes
- Integrating MailChimp with Facebook
- Grow your list of email subscribers by using targeted ads
- How to run multiple ads effectively on Facebook
- Why you should consider having a newsletter
If you find something useful in this episode, I’d like to hear about it. Call into the show or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can record your voice and attach a WAV or MP3 file with your email.